Entries for the 2022 Coast to Coast in a Day are now open!
Let Open Cycling set you on your journey across the North of England.
This iconic route will take you through three of England’s finest National Parks.
Your 150 mile journey begins with the infamous Lake District passes of Hardknott and Wrynose, but this is only the start – you’ll then cross the Yorkshire Dales, the Vale of York and the wild North York Moors, finishing in the seaside town of Whitby.
What better way to tick off this iconic cycle than by doing it in one day?
At a Glance
- 09 Jul 2022 5:00am Up to 241 km (150 miles)
- Tickets On Sale From 95.00 GBP
- Coast to Coast in a Day 2022Coast to Coast in a Day 2022Penrith, Cumbria, UK Unknown Riders
- Up to 241 km (150 miles)
- From 95.00 GBP
- Unknown Riders
- Fully Signed Route.
- 4 Feed Stations along the route – sweet and savoury snacks available and access to water to re-fill water bottles. Variety of food available at each of the four feed stations and these will include fresh baguettes, selection of cakes, soup and fruit.
- GPX route files.
- Electronic timing.
- Medical cover throughout the ride.
- Showers at Whitby Leisure Centre.
- Personal kit bag transfer from Seascale to Whitby Leisure Centre.
- Windermere Ferry Crossing.