To earn and maintain your trust, we commit to communicating transparently, providing security, and protecting the privacy of data on our systems.
We keep your personal information personal and private. We will not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose your personal information to anyone except as necessary to provide our services or as otherwise described in this Policy without first providing you with notice and the opportunity to consent.
This Policy applies to Sportive.com's collection, use, and disclosure of the information of the following categories of individuals:
- Website Visitors: Individuals who visit www.sportive.com
- Customers: Individuals who register an account with www.sportive.com
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
All Website Visitors
Name, email address, and other contact information. We ask for and - at your option - collect personal information from you when you submit web forms on Sportive.com, including opportunities to sign up for and agree to receive email communications from us. We also may ask you to submit such personal information if you choose to use interactive features of the Websites, including participation in surveys, contests, promotions, sweepstakes, requesting customer support, or otherwise communicating with us. We will send such communications in accordance with applicable law.
Log Files. Just as when you visit and interact with most websites and services delivered via the Internet, when you visit Sportive.com, we gather certain information and store it in log files. This information may include but is not limited to Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, system configuration information, URLs of referring pages, and locale and language preferences.
Customer Account Information. When you register for an Sportive.com account, we collect your name, email address, and other contact information. We refer to this information as "Customer Account Information" for the purposes of this Policy. Customer Account Information is required to identify you as a Customer and permit you to access your account(s). By voluntarily providing us with such Customer Account Information, you represent that you are the owner of such personal data or otherwise have the requisite consent to provide it to us.
Interactive Areas. Sportive.com may offer comments sections, chat, discussion forums, or other interactive features ("Interactive Areas"). If you choose to participate in any of these Interactive Areas, please be aware that that any information that you post in an Interactive Area might be read, collected, and used by others who access it. If you wish to remove your personal information from any of our Interactive Areas, please see the section below entitled, Your Data Rights.
Legal Basis for Processing (EEA only)
If you are an individual from the European Economic Area (EEA), please note that our legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. We normally will collect personal information from you only where: (a) we have your consent to do so or (b) where the processing is in our legitimate interests. Please note that in most cases, if you do not provide the requested information, Sportive.com will not be able to provide the requested service to you.
Where we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent at any time. Where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal data, you have the right to object.
If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Sportive.com only processes personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized. As a general matter, for all categories of data we collect we may use the information we collect (including personal information, to the extent applicable) to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote Sportive.com;
- Enable you to access and use Sportive.com;
- Send transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests; provide customer service and support; and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Send commercial communications, in accordance with your communication preferences, such as providing you with information about products and services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events about us and our partners; and send other news or information about us and our partners.
- See below for information on managing your communication preferences.
- Process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and rewards;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with Sportive.com and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- To investigate and prevent fraudulent use, unauthorized access to Sportive.com, and other illegal activities;
- Personalize Sportive.com, including by providing features or content that match your interests and preferences; and
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
Specifically, we do not permit our Service Providers to use any personal information we share with them for their own marketing purposes or for any other purpose than in connection with the services they provide to us.
In addition to sharing with Service Providers as described above, we may also share your information with others in the following circumstances:
- In the event of a merger, sale, change in control, or reorganization of all our part of our business;
- When we are required to disclose personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Where we have a good-faith belief sharing is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Service Agreement, or as otherwise required to comply with our legal obligations; or
- as you may otherwise consent from time to time.
We do not sell, rent, or share personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Sportive.com may aggregate data we acquire about our Customers and Website Visitors, including the Log Data described above. For example, we may compile web traffic reports and statistics. Non-personally identifiable, aggregated data may be shared with third parties.
YOUR DATA RIGHTS
Customers: You have the right to access, correct, update, export, or delete your personal information. You may email us at [email protected] with any such data access requests ("DAR"), and we will respond within thirty (30) days. Customers also can access, correct, export, or update their Account Information by editing their Customer Account Information record at sportive.com.
For any DAR, we will need to verify a requestor is inquiring about their own information before we can assist. Where a DAR may implicate the personal data of another individual, we must balance the request against the risk of violating another person's privacy rights.
You may manage your receipt of commercial communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of such emails, through your account settings if you have an Sportive.com account, or you may send a request to [email protected]
DATA SECURITY, DATA INTEGRITY, AND ACCESS
We take all reasonable steps to protect information we receive from you from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and/or destruction. We have put in place appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to safeguard and secure your information, and we make use of privacy-enhancing technologies such as encryption. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at [email protected]
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
If we make changes to this Policy that we believe materially impact the privacy of your personal data, we will promptly provide notice of any such changes (and, where necessary, obtain consent), as well as post the updated Policy on this website noting the effective date of any changes.
We may assign or transfer this Policy, as well as information covered by this Policy, in the event of a merger, sale, change in control, or reorganization of all our part of our business.
Sports Gaming Limited
16 Rugby Street
London WC1N 3QZ
Attention: Data Protection Officer