What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies visit cookiesandyou.com.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
- acctchk, remember, login - Used to check login security
- userid - Unique user identifier
- acctchk - Check security of user logins
- sportive_adX - Used to restrict number of times adverts are shown to each user
PHPSESSID - Preserves user session state across page requests.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
Google Analytics cookies, all of which are opt out.
- _gid - Used to distinguish users by Google Analytics.
- _ga - Used to distinguish users by Google Analytics.
- _gat - Used to throttle request rate by Google Analytics
- IDE, DSID - DoubleClick cookie: Enables Google DoubleClick to record and generate reports on the actions of the user on the site after viewing or clicking one of the ads of the advertiser in order to measure the effectiveness of an ad and display targeted ads.
- _tlv, _tlp, _tlc - TradeLab cookie: this cookie enables TradeLab to assess the visits generated by marketing campaigns.Type of personal data handled: anonymous data about the use of the service with IP addresses partially obscured.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including Twitter and Facebook, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
For site security operations we use a firewall and DDOS protection system from CloudFlare, this sets the following cookie.
- __cfduid - Cloudflare policy: https://www.cloudflare.com/security-policy/
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
Email: [email protected]