Rider registration opens at 7:00am and closes at 8:00am.
Riders depart at 8 – 8.30am.
The event HQ is Carmarthen Velodrome, Carmarthen Park, SA31 3AX. Toilets, showers and changing facilities are available at the event HQ.
There are no timing chips, with the aim to make it a great non-competitive but challenging day out for riders of all abilities. The event has been built on strava and gpx files will be available for download.
The route will be fully signposted. A sweep van will leave 30 mins after last riders to assist any mechanical breakdowns, however, it is expected that all riders will carry a spare tube/pump as a minimum and follow the rules of the road.
- Distance – 66.2 Miles / 106 Km
- Climb – 5,015 feet / 1528 metres
- Fully signed route
- Velodrome lap to start and finish
- Feed station
- Energy bars & gels to start
- Event HQ with toilets, showers & changing rooms