Experience the challenge of riding three days back to back in the South West - Somerset, Dorset and Wiltshire.
The Tour of Wessex is a three stage cyclosportive. All stages are to be completed in order to secure a finish. Participants may choose from the medium or long route options.
Expect the usual quintessential English countryside through the quiet lanes and byways of the South West - with each stage offering a unique mix of monuments, history and challenging terrain.
Included in entry:
- Free car parking in dedicated car park - Arrive, park, ride
- Start/Finish line - start when you want 08:00 - 09:00
- Official photographers - Charles Whitton Photography
- Sustainably sourced wooden laser engraved medal
- Ride groups of up to 30 people
- 3 feed stations per stage
- Ride guide - including a list of on route locations that serve coffee and cake for those wanting to savour the Wessex ambience
- Fully signed route
- Navigation files for the routes (Fit, GPX TCX)
- Mechanical support - Xpressofix, various locations published in the ride guide.
- First Aid
- Results page & segment times powered by Zwift
At a Glance
- 27 May 2023 8:00am Up to 189 km (117 miles)
- Tickets On Sale Unknown CostFrom GBP
- Tour of Wessex 2023Tour of Wessex 2023Yeovil, Somerset, UK 800 Riders
- Up to 189 km (117 miles)
- Unknown CostFrom GBP
- 800 Riders