Come and ride among the foothills of this famous region, now with World Heritage Status. Something for all tastes await – traffic free lanes, remote valleys, welcoming villages, seaside promenades and a breathtaking view over Morecambe Bay to finish.
- Please note the entry fee will increase by £5 on 1 January 2020.
- On-the-day entries will cost £30.
- Souvenir medals can be purchased with your entry for an additional £5.
- free parking on tarmac
- on site toilets, changing and showers
- entry on event day available (cash only please)
- mechanical support
- 1st aiders en route
- 100% waymarked course
- quiet roads and lanes throughout
- British Cycling Public Liability insurance cover
- regular well stocked feed stations en route
- friendly marshals and helpers
- times published online post event
- broom wagons
- post ride sports massage
- post ride snacks and drinks
- complimentary post ride swim, sauna, steam and jacuzzi
At a Glance
- 11 Oct 2020 10:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- South Lakes 35 Mile LoopSouth Lakes 35 Mile LoopLancaster, Lancashire, UK
- Up to 56 km (35 miles)
- From 20.00 GBP
- 250 Riders