Join the Pyrenees Coast to Coast with More Adventure!
Cycle the length of the Pyrenees from the Atlantic Ocean to the Mediterranean Sea – this epic journey is a must for any cyclist! You’ll tackle several of the most popular Tour de France climbs, including Col du Tourmalet (2115m), Col d’Aubisque (1709m), Col d’Aspin (1489m) and Col de Portet de Aspet (1069m), riding through the stunning mountains of this unique region of France. It’s the ultimate coast-to-coast ride with spectacular scenery, world-class cols, delicious cuisine and jaw-dropping roads.
At a Glance
- 21 Jun 2019 7:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- Pyrenees Coast to CoastPyrenees Coast to CoastBilbao, Spain, Spain
- Up to 154 km (96 miles)
- From 1345.00 GBP
- Unknown Riders
- Tackling some of the most famous passes in the world
- Sampling the local food and drink of this unique region of Europe
- Riding through stunning mountain scenery of the Pyrenees
- Conquering the Col du Tourmalet, Col d’Aspin and Col D’Aubisque
- Arriving at the Mediterranean sea for a dip on the final day