You can look forward to:
- Easy online entry through the British Cycling website
- Fully signed routes over challenging hills and stunning countryside
- Feed stations on the routes
- Qualified first aid and bike doctor on call
- Goodies and medal at the finishing line
When you register online with British Cycling, you will have to sign up for a free British Cycling account if you don't have one already. Once you've signed up you'll receive a confirmation email to the email address which you provided. Any problems, email [email protected] or call us on 01442 800268.
Before event day, you’ll receive a full rider's info pack by email confirming timings, routes and parking details.
Online registration will close at midnight on Tuesday 23rd April (or earlier subject to us reaching maximum capacity).
We may have ‘on-the-day’ places’ but we can’t say so for sure, so sign up NOW to guarantee your place.
On event day, we’ll issue you a rider number with an emergency number on the reverse to attach to your bike. You’ll need to confirm your emergency contact details to us. Any riders under 18 will need to provide parental consent to take part.