An incredible hat trick sell out, RIDE IT Windsor returns for its fourth consecutive year. The ride takes in the surrounding Berkshire countryside and includes a brief excursion into the Chiltern Hills for those tackling the full distance.
We’ve chosen the impressive racecourse as our event HQ. We begin the ride with a quick trip through Windsor for views of the stunning castle, before heading out towards Maidenhead through the Berkshire countryside.
The route takes us past the famous Cliveden House before some more challenging terrain to get the legs working. The long route takes a diversion into the Chiltern Hills before re-joining the other routes through Henley on Thames and then back to Windsor.
With 4 ride distances to choose from and High5 feed stations to keep you going along the way, this will be a fantastic challenge for all levels of cyclist.
At a Glance
- 27 Apr 2019 8:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- Evans Cycles Windsor Road SportiveEvans Cycles Windsor Road SportiveWindsor, West Berkshire, UK
- Up to 120 km (75 miles)
- From 7.50 GBP
- Unknown Riders
- Finishers Medal
- Choice of ride distances to suit all abilities
- Fully way-marked routes
- Well stocked High5 feed stations
- Mechanical Support
- GPX files published pre-event
- Rider times published post-event
- A great opportunity to meet fellow like-minded riders