Join the Cycling in Tuscany – Tuscany Explorer with More Adventure!
Cycling in Tuscany – cycle through stunning Tuscan countryside, UNESCO World Heritage sites and ancient hilltop towns whilst tasting the finest local produce along the way. This extended tour includes five days cycling along some of the finest roads in Europe, through stunning vistas of cypress trees and Italian landscapes that haven’t changed in decades.
You’ll visit the iconic cities of Florence, Siena and Pis, in addition to several spectacular hilltop towns including Volterra, Montepulciano, Sa Quirico D’Orcia and Montelcino.
At a Glance
- 06 Apr 2019 7:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- Cycling in Tuscany - Tuscany ExplorerCycling in Tuscany - Tuscany ExplorerTuscany, Italy, UK
- Up to 82 km (51 miles)
- From 1175.00 GBP
- 12 Riders
- The UNESCO world heritage sites of Florence, San Gimignano, Siena and Pienza
- Cycling through the unique Val D’Orcia region
- Visiting the legendary architectural and cultural sites of Florence and Siena
- Learning about and tasting the numerous wines and other produce of the region
- Soaking in the sights, sounds and smells of the Tuscan countryside
- Visiting the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa