*Sportive cancelled due to coronavirus restrictions. Please visit the event website for further details.*
Start the season with a ride along remote Roman roads that pass between the giant peaks of Ingleborough and Whernside – quiet lanes are followed throughout your journey among some of the best scenery the Dales have to offer.
- Please note the entry fee will increase by £5 on 1 January 2020.
- On-the-day entries will cost £10 extra.
- Souvenir medals can be purchased with your entry for an additional £5.
- free parking on tarmac
- on site toilets, changing and showers
- entry on event day available (cash only please))
- mechanical support
- 1st aiders en route
- 100% waymarked course
- quiet roads and lanes throughout
- British Cycling Public Liability insurance cover
- 1 x well stocked feed station en route
- friendly marshals and helpers
- riders times and photographs published online post event
- broom wagons
- post ride goodie bag, snacks and hot drinks
- complimentary post ride swim, sauna, steam and jacuzzi
At a Glance
- 12 Apr 2020 10:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- *Cancelled* Yorkshire Dales 68 Mile Loop*Cancelled* Yorkshire Dales 68 Mile LoopLancaster, Lancashire, UK
- Up to 109 km (68 miles)
- From 25.00 GBP
- 250 Riders