*Cancelled because of coronavirus. Please see event website for further details.*
Part of The Lowther Castle Festival of Cycling weekend – 11 and 12 July 2020 – this great loop explores some of the best areas of the Northern Lakes to ride a bike, challenging climbs, breathtaking descents, lake shores, mountains, hidden roman roads – and stunning scenery throughout.
- Please note the entry fee will increase by £5 on 1 January 2020.
- On-the-day entries will cost £35.
- Souvenir medals can be purchased with your entry for an additional £5.
- free parking on tarmac
- on site toilets and changing
- entry on event day available (cash only please)
- mechanical support
- 1st aiders en route
- 100% waymarked course
- quiet roads and lanes throughout
- British Cycling Public Liability insurance cover
- 1 x well stocked feed station en route
- friendly marshals and helpers
- times published online post event
- broom wagons
- post ride snacks and drinks
- free entry into Saturday's Festival of Cycling event
At a Glance
- 11 Jul 2020 10:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- *Cancelled* North Lakes 80 Mile Loop*Cancelled* North Lakes 80 Mile LoopPenrith, Cumbria, UK
- Up to 129 km (80 miles)
- From 25.00 GBP
- 250 Riders