Enjoy riding quiet lanes throughout this journey over the remote Hutton Roof area via the scenic villages of Borwick, Priest Hutton and Burton in Kendal, before returning home along remote lanes with stunning views across Morecambe Bay.
- Please note the entry fee will increase by £5 on 1 January 2020.
- On-the-day entries will cost £10 extra.
- Souvenir medals can be purchased with your entry for an additional £5.
- free parking on tarmac
- on site toilets, changing and showers
- entry on event day available (cash only please))
- mechanical support
- 1st aiders en route
- 100% waymarked course
- quiet roads and lanes throughout
- British Cycling Public Liability insurance cover
- 1 x well stocked feed station en route
- friendly marshals and helpers
- riders times and photographs published online post event
- broom wagons
- post ride goodie bag, snacks and hot drinks
- complimentary post ride swim, sauna, steam and jacuzzi
At a Glance
- 12 Apr 2020 10:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- Yorkshire Dales 32 Mile LoopYorkshire Dales 32 Mile LoopLancaster, Lancashire, UK
- Up to 52 km (32 miles)
- From 20.00 GBP
- 250 Riders