All balance cycling events are designed to feel like a cross between a sportif and a touring holiday. Ultimately, we aim to provide you with a highly sociable group ride where you get to make great new friends whilst also enjoying the best scenery that Britain has to offer.
Rides are fully supported with our van for first aid, mechanical assistance and tasty feed stations, as well as having support riders to help all speeds and fitness levels. Tasty lunches at tea rooms or cafes are included and we organise evening meals (not included in the event entry fee) if you want to socialise with new friends and reminisce about the adventures of the day. All riders receive medals and we give out spot prizes during evening meals for special highlights of the day.
Both rides include:
- Guide/pace riders - three or four lovely cycling sherpas who’ll lead you round. You simply choose which pace seems right for you
- Vehicle support - the van will be on hand for mid-morning and mid-afternoon feed stations, as well as mechanical, motivational and first-aid support
- A range of natural and homemade foods and drinks to fuel you, plus an organised lunch stop in a tea room or cafe at approximately halfway
- An online group area where you can get to know fellow riders, ask questions and get hints and tips before the day
- Access to a shared file after the event where you can download and upload photos from the days for sharing
- A lovely shiny balance medal for taking on and overcoming the challenge
- Secret spot prizes are also awarded over the weekend