UNKNOWN Buy Ticket Event Website
Veneto Gravel is an unsupported bike adventure!
The 690km route is Europe's longest gravel ride, winding through the beautiful natural landsscape, hills and towns of Italy's Veneto region. A shorter 400km route option is also available.
The course is deal for gravel bikes but mountain bikes, race and fat bikes are also welcome. With 4300m of climbing it is a real challenge!
Riders will be given a GPS track to follow - the route is not signposted - making it an adventure from the first to the last km. There is no time limit, no hurry: riders will be given a finish time on arrival.
Route summary: Piazzola sul Brenta, the Valsugana cycle path, Bassano del Grappa, Cismon, Corlo and Feltre, Val Belluna, Belluno, Soverzene, the lake of Santa Croce, Vittorio Veneto, Conegliano, the banks of the Monticano, Livenza river, and the sea of Caorle, Jesolo, Sile river, Treviso and then the Venetian part, Venetian villas, Padua, the Euganei hills, Abano Terme, Arquà Petrarca, Rovigo, Adige river, Cerea, Verona, the Arena, the countryside and the Veronese, then the Berici Hills, Vicenza, the Riviera Berica, the Ostiglia, and Piazzola sul Brenta.
• Inscription in the list of participants on the Veneto Gravel Home page.
• GPS track of the route (sent by email after the last checks a week before the event).
• Event goody bag with Veneto Gravel mementos.
• PASOL technical wear.
• Menu for lunch / dinner reserved for FINISHERS only upon arrival Wednesday 14 April at 20:00; at the end there’s a facility named Casabella, open 24 hours a day, not Tuesday Night, (vegetarian and vegan also available).
• Services and showers available on arrival 24 hours a day, till Wednesday 14 April at 20:00.
• Veneto Gravel finisher certificate sent by e-mail.
• Inscription in the Veneto Gravel Finisher 2021 page.
• ARI O.R. 700 k for those who will finish within 80 hours and 400km for “short”.