The 200 mile route offers cyclists an ability to take place in an “ultra-event” a genuine ultimate challenge.
This is not a race; the aim is for all riders to enjoy themselves.
Through sponsorship raised from the 2018 Big Bike Challenge enabled SSIT to support a number of individuals living in the region with hand bikes & other specialist equipment, which was a great achievement.
Please note the 60-mile and 118-mile routes are no longer available.
- ONLINE ENTRIES OPEN
- REGISTRATION/START/FINISH 5 RIVERS LEISURE CENTRE, HULSE ROAD, SALISBURY SP1 3NR
- FREE CAR PARKING
- EVENT TOILETS & SHOWERS
- FREE RIDE JERSEY WITH EVERY ENTRY
- FREE LUNCH AND FEED/SUPPORT STOPS EN ROUTE
- GOODIE BAG
- MECHANICAL SUPPORT AT START AND ON SHORTER RIDES
- GPX FILES AVAILABLE FROM JUNE 1ST
- BROOM WAGON FOR ASSISTANCE
- EMAILED FINAL INFORMATION THURSDAY 20TH JUNE
Includes: All Food, Cycling Jersey, Goodie Bag, Support Vehicles
At a Glance
- 22 Jun 2019 5:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- THE SSIT BIG BIKE CHALLENGE – supported by LEIGH DAYTHE SSIT BIG BIKE CHALLENGE – supported by LEIGH DAYSalisbury, Wiltshire, UK
- Up to 322 km (200 miles)
- From 45.00 GBP
- 100 Riders
SIT is delighted that this event is supported by Leigh Day Solicitors.
Other supporters include Wheels in Wheels, Fyffes Bananas, Reeves the Baker, Erdinger Beer, Utta Nutta Peanut Butter.
For further details please call 01985 850835 or email [email protected]