Join the London to Cologne Cycle with More Adventure!
Cycle from one iconic cathedral to another, riding 352 miles through five countries in four days! This varied and exciting route begins at St Pauls Cathedral in London, through Southern England and to the port of Dover. Here we’ll cross the English Channel to Calais then cycle to our hotel for the evening. The following day we’ll begin a further three days through France, Belgium & The Netherlands before crossing the German border, ending our ride at the foot of a Gothic masterpiece – Cologne Cathedral.
It is fully supported and guided by the More Adventure team, with your luggage transferred from each of the pre-booked hotels to the next and back to the UK, so all you need to do is turn up and ride!
At a Glance
- 20 Jun 2019 6:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- London to Cologne CycleLondon to Cologne CycleLondon, Greater London, UK
- Up to 177 km (110 miles)
- From 755.00 GBP
- 20 Riders
- Riding through Kent, the Garden of England
- Picturesque Flemish villages and landscapes of Belgium
- Cycling to the river Rhine
- Arriving at Cologne Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- A full day to explore the fascinating city of Cologne, Germany’s fourth largest city