The End-to-End is an absolutely classic ride, from one end of the UK to another!
Over ten days cycling you’ll be covering nearly 1000 miles through some of the most glorious scenery England and Scotland has to offer.
This is a fully supported and guided trip, staying in hotels/B&B’s throughout.
“Very impressed with the organisation and standard of accommodation. Everything flowed perfectly and meant that riders were free to just cycle. Lunches were vast and great variety..I will definitely be considering another future trip with More Adventure and highly recommend them as very professional and well organised” Keith, 2017
At a Glance
- 22 May 2022 8:30am Up to 1499 km (931 miles)
- Ticket Status Unknown Unknown CostFrom GBP
- Lands End to John O'Groats CycleLands End to John O'Groats CyclePenzance, Cornwall, UK Unknown Riders
- Up to 1499 km (931 miles)
- Unknown CostFrom GBP
- Unknown Riders
Buy Ticket Event Website
- The rolling hills and quaint country lanes of Cornwall, Devon and Somerset
- Fabulous cycling country through the Shropshire & Cheshire plains
- Skirting the edge of the Lake District and the Pennines
- Cycling through glens of the Scottish Highlands alongside breathtaking lochs
- Secluded beaches and the rugged seascape of the north coast of Scotland
- Completing the iconic Lands End to John O’Groats cycle!