Come and use your early season fitness to take on our annual Lake District challenge event. With 108 miles of scenic riding through remote lanes, stunning views, challenging passes, lake shores, forest roads and seaside promenades, there's something for everyone – and it's also a perfect warm-up for the Fred Whitton!
- Please note the entry fee will increase by £5 on 1 January 2020.
- On-the-day entries will cost £40.
- Souvenir medals can be purchased with your entry for an additional £5.
- free parking on tarmac
- on site toilets, changing and showers
- entry on event day available (cash only please)
- mechanical support
- 1st aiders en route
- 100% waymarked course
- quiet roads and lanes throughout
- British Cycling Public Liability insurance cover
- 3 x regular well stocked feed stations en route
- friendly marshals and helpers
- riders times and photographs published online post event
- broom wagons
- post ride goodie bag, snacks and drinks
- complimentary post ride swim, sauna, steam and jacuzzi
At a Glance
- 10 May 2020 10:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- Lake District 108 Mile LoopLake District 108 Mile LoopLancaster, Lancashire, UK
- Up to 174 km (108 miles)
- From 30.00 GBP
- 250 Riders