Take on possibly the toughest early season sportive in the UK, the Hell of the Ashdown.
*Event sold out*
With a fantastic 100km route through the cols of Kent and Sussex, it's a perfect way to shake off the winter and test your form.
Riders can look forward to:
- 100km route, 10 climbs and Cols including the Wall
- Free pint of Helles Belles beer for each rider at the finish line
- 10% entry discount for clubs and groups of 6 or more riders
- 1500 places available - these will sell out very very quickly (less than a week for the 2023 edition)
- HOTA 2023 charity Partner - Chartwell Cancer Trust
- NEG roving motorbikes on the course to ensure safety.
- 50 Event volunteers and marshals
- Indoor feed stations at Ashdown Forest & Sevenoaks Weald. FREE nutrition supplied at feed stations.
- Broom Wagon and mechanical support at the feed stations
- Chip timing by Race Time Solutions.
- Fully signposted route with GPX files to download
- Street food trucks at Westerham Brewery (start and finish).
- Run by Westerham CC one of the best clubs in Kent!
- helloftheashdown.cc for more details
At a Glance
- 25 Feb 2024 7:15am
- Tickets Sold Out
- Hell of the Ashdown (HOTA) 2024Hell of the Ashdown (HOTA) 2024Westerham, Kent, UK
- Up to 100 km (62 miles)
- From 30.00 GBP
- 1500 Riders