Your day starts by leaving the start area and head east along the Lune Cycleway into Caton village, once through the village you quickly find yourself riding into remote countryside where little traffic ever comes.
As you progress you will enjoy great views across Morecambe Bay and The Fylde Coast, on the right day Snowdonia and Scotland can be clearly seen as you continue to skirt around the remote village of Dolphinholme.
The River Wyre is now followed into the fells and some steady climbing leads up to the Jubilee Tower landmark and impressive views across a vast area. Its now mainly downhill all the way back event HQ.
Once back at 3-1-5 Health club you can relax with a well earned drink, snack, massage and soak in the pool.
At a Glance
- 18 Aug 2019 10:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- Forest of Bowland 30 milerForest of Bowland 30 milerLancaster, Lancashire, UK
- Up to 52 km (32 miles)
- From 20.00 GBP
- 1000 Riders
- free parking on tarmac
- on site toilets, changing and showers
- entry on event day available
- mechanical support
- 1st aiders en route
- 100% waymarked course
- quiet roads and lanes throughout
- British Cycling Public Liability insurance cover
- regular well stocked feed stations en route
- friendly marshals and helpers
- times published online post event
- several broom wagons
- post ride sports massage
- post ride snacks and drinks
- complimentary post ride swim, sauna, steam and jacuzzi
- souvenir event medals and clothing available for purchase
- weekend package to include overnights and event entry available