This is one of our flatter off-road rides which provides a great route for both accomplished riders and for those just starting out looking for a slightly easier ride.
Starting at the Parish Pavillion in Chobam, Surrey we will guide you through some of the beatiful countryside that is on offer.
You will head past some notable points of interest along the route, including Horsell Common, where the Martians landed in War of the Worlds, before heading to Albury Bottom and across Chobham Common. Look out for 'Donkey Town' before a spin back to the event centre.
At a Glance
- 01 Jun 2019 8:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- Evans Cycles Woking MTBEvans Cycles Woking MTBCobham, Surrey, UK
- Up to 55 km (34 miles)
- From 22.00 GBP
- Unknown Riders
- Finishers Medal
- Choice of ride distances to suit all abilities
- Fully way-marked routes
- Well stocked High5 feed stations
- Mechanical Support
- GPX files published pre-event
- Rider times published post-event
- A great opportunity to meet fellow like-minded riders