Now a permanent fixture on the RIDE IT calendar, this ride is off-roading at its best.
It's a 5 out of 5 on the difficulty scale so expect some inclines of epic proportions and downhill swoops to match. Starting at the fantastic Parc Bryn Bach in Tredegar, riders will climb towards Trefil before heading towards the stunning Talybont Reservoir and a host of exhilarating forest trails. Pentwyn and Pontiscill Resevoirs await, making the most of terrain made for mountain bikers.
The scenery on this route is some of the best in the UK, and when combined with the awesome single track and demanding terrain, makes for a brilliant day of mountain biking.
At a Glance
- 30 Mar 2019 8:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- Evans Cycles South Wales MTBEvans Cycles South Wales MTBTredegar, Blaenau, Gwent, UK
- Unknown DistanceUp to 54 km (34 miles)
- From 22.00 GBP
- Unknown Riders
- Finishers Medal
- Choice of ride distances to suit all abilities
- Fully way-marked routes
- Well stocked High5 feed stations
- Mechanical Support
- GPX files published pre-event
- Rider times published post-event
- A great opportunity to meet fellow like-minded riders