One of the original RIDE IT venues, this route is a fantastic example of the stunning road cycling on offer in the north of England. The natural contours of the land make for a hilly, challenging route that will reward riders for their winter efforts! The route loops over the picturesque Todmorden and Hebden Bridge, taking in the local moors and a great stretch of remote, panoramic riding. The challenging nature of the ride continues but will also provide some boasting rights among friends with a spin over the infamous Crag Vale, the longest continual climb in England and feature of the 2014 Tour de France! This ride is an excellent opportunity to blow away the January cobwebs whilst clocking up some mileage in the great British countryside.
At a Glance
- 03 Feb 2019 8:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- Evans Cycles Rochdale Road SportiveEvans Cycles Rochdale Road SportiveWardle, Rochdale, Greater Manchester, UK
- Up to 103 km (64 miles)
- From 20.00 GBP
- Unknown Riders
Please note that entry does not include free parking, this is £6 in advance, or £7 on the dayday, paid to National Trust.
National Trust Members can park for free with badges displayed.
- Finishers Medal
- Choice of ride distances to suit all abilities
- Fully way-marked routes
- Well stocked High5 feed stations
- Mechanical Support
- GPX files published pre-event
- Rider times published post-event
- A great opportunity to meet fellow like-minded riders