Our perennial favourite returns for another year of hills and endurance.
For all those riders who have done the half loop in the past and wondered what the second half of the long loop had in store, we are now offering 2 “Half” loops, the original West loop and the new East Loop. The West loop contains climbs like Leith Hill, Combe Lane and Box Hill, whilst the East has the quad trembling threesome of The Wall, Yorks Hill and finishes on Titsey Hill. The full route combines them both to make a 10.5 climb, 115mile beast. So start training now for one of the original tough sportive challenges on the calendar!
Along with the ride itself you’ll also get free breakfast before the ride, fully stocked drink stations, So much High 5 you won’t know what to do with it, a free post event pasta meal, a goodie bag worth around £10 and a medal! It’s got to be one of the best value Sportives out there.
At a Glance
- 09 Jun 2019 8:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- Evans Cycles King Of The DownsEvans Cycles King Of The DownsCrawley, West Sussex, UK
- Up to 184 km (114 miles)
- From 32.00 GBP
- Unknown Riders
- Finishers Medal
- Choice of ride distances to suit all abilities
- Fully way-marked routes
- Well stocked High5 feed stations
- Mechanical Support
- GPX files published pre-event
- Rider times published post-event
- A great opportunity to meet fellow like-minded riders