Join the Cycle in Sardinia with More Adventure!
Cycling in Sardinia – experience the incredible natural beauty of Sardinia, the ‘land of silence’ on two wheels. Crystal-clear white sandy beaches, blue skies, stunning limestone outcrops, ancient settlements and impeccable asphalt – this is truly a cyclist’s dream destination. During this five day trip you’ll be based in a locally-owned villa in the pretty village of Tresnuraghes where our hosts will introduce us to the unique Sardinian culture and cuisine. Each day will be different, with routes along beautiful coastline and through wild mountainous vistas, each evening will present an opportunity to sample some of the finest cuisine in Italy.
At a Glance
- 15 Mar 2019 7:00am
- Ticket Status Unknown
- Cycle in SardiniaCycle in SardiniaSardinia, Italy, Italy
- Unknown DistanceUp to 0 km (0 miles)
- Unknown CostFrom
- 12 Riders
- Beaches of crystal-clear turquoise sea and soft white sand
- The wild and rugged mountains of central Sardinia
- Relaxing in the pool after a long day in the saddle
- The multi-coloured buildings lining the river Temo in Bosa
- The outstanding hospitality of our villa hosts in Tresnuraghes
- Immaculate tarmac ascents and descents in the sun
- Visiting the ancient archeological site of Tharro