UNKNOWN Buy Ticket Event Website
*Event cancelled because of coronavirus.*
EY UP! Welcome to The Yorkshire Corker 2020!
Join one of Yorkshire’s fastest growing charity bike rides on SUNDAY 31st MAY 2020
START/ FINISH @ York St John University Sports Park, Haxby Road, York, YO31 8FY
Why bother thi sen?
Now in its 4th year, The aim of the Yorkshire Corker is to RAISE RIDE AND INSPIRE.
• RAISE money for a variety of charities (Charities to be decided this year)
• Enjoy the RIDE in spectacular North Yorkshire in a NON-COMPETITIVE environment
• INSPIRE people of all ages and abilities to get into cycling (Everyone Welcome!)
There are 3 beautiful and hilly rides to choose from along with on-site INSPIRE events
RIDES (Routes to be finalised)
- THE STEIN (100 miles/ 160 Km) Tackle One of Yorkshire's Toughest Rides, Includes the 10/10 rated infamous Rosedale Chimney, and Terrington Bank ENTRY £45 https://www.strava.com/routes/22489668
- THE FULL PINT (60 Miles/ 100 Km) A beautiful scenic ride with a few killer climbs in store, Includes Terrington Bank and the stunning Castle Howard ENTRY £40 https://www.strava.com/routes/22489143
- THE HALF PINT (30 Miles/ 50 Km) Flat local ride aimed at beginners out in to the North Yorkshire Countryside and Back ENTRY £35 https://www.strava.com/routes/19362372
- KIDS EVENT- During the afternoon, there will also be a FREE fun kids event for all ages
ENTRY IS GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY AND ALL FOR CHARITY. NO SPONSORSHIP REQUIRED
***** ENTRIES OPEN 1.12.19 ******
What does thi get for thi brass?
If all that isn’t enough to tempt you, on site we also have a range of FOOD VANS, PROPER COFFEE, GIN and MASSAGE to sooth your pains!!
NOW GERRON YER BIKE FOR CHARITY AND SECURE YOUR PLACE TODAY!!
Please follow us/ keep updated on via