*Cancelled because of coronavirus. Please see event website for further details.*
Entries for the 2020 event on 20th June 2020 will open at midday on Monday 22nd July.
Let Open Cycling set you on your journey across the North of England!
This iconic route will take you through three of England’s finest National Parks.
Your 150 mile journey begins with the infamous Lake District passes of Hardknott and Wrynose, but this is only the start – you’ll then cross the Yorkshire Dales, the Vale of York and the wild North York Moors, finishing in the seaside town of Whitby.
At a Glance
- 20 Jun 2020 5:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- *Cancelled* Coast to Coast in a Day 2020*Cancelled* Coast to Coast in a Day 2020Penrith, Cumbria, UK
- Up to 241 km (150 miles)
- From 90.00 GBP
- Unknown Riders
- Fully Signed Route.
- 4 Feed Stations along the route – sweet and savoury snacks available and access to water to re-fill water bottles. Variety of food available at each of the four feed stations and these will include fresh baguettes, selection of cakes, soup and fruit.
- GPX route files.
- Electronic timing.
- Medical cover throughout the ride.
- Showers at Whitby Leisure Centre.
- Personal kit bag transfer from Seascale to Whitby Leisure Centre.
- Windermere Ferry Crossing.