Join the Bath to Paris Cycle with More Adventure!
Cycle from one iconic city to another! This long weekend trip begins in Bath where you’ll cycle through the historic city of Salisbury to Portsmouth. Here you’ll cross the English Channel on an overnight ferry and ride through the rolling countryside of Northern France. We’ll soon reach the outskirts of Paris, ride down the Champs Elysees and around the Arc de Triomphe, finishing under the magnificent Eiffel Tower. You then have a free day to explore Paris before making your way back to the UK where the More Adventure team will drop off your bicycle and luggage at a prearranged location and time in Bath.
At a Glance
- 13 Jun 2019 6:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- Bath to Paris CycleBath to Paris CycleBath, Somerset, UK
- Up to 145 km (90 miles)
- From 645.00 GBP
- 20 Riders
- Riding through rural Somerset, Wiltshire and West Sussex
- Arriving at Portsmouth for our ferry crossing to France
- Boarding our ferry in England and waking up in France
- Cycling through quaint French villages on the backroads of Northern France
- Riding around the Arc de Triomphe and down the Champs Elysees
- Taking that photo of you and your bike under the Eiffel Tower!
- A free day to explore Paris before returning to the UK