Set in the heart of the Trossachs, this ride is breath-taking from start to finish. An abundance of the fine Scottish scenery makes this a beautiful route passing numerous lochs and some great climbs along the way.
We have managed to arrange the use of the closed road section around Loch Katrine this year which means miles of traffic free riding. The route starts off along the shores of Loch Venachar before climbing over the back of Dukes Pass and descending into Aberfoyle. The medium and long then strike out for Loch Katrine and the closed road before climbing back over Dukes Pass for a second time. More great riding will bring you back to the event centre and a well-earned medal.
Please note, the closed road is private so if permission is withdrawn we will revert back to the original routes.
At a Glance
- 14 Apr 2019 8:00am
- Tickets Sold Out
- Evans Cycles Callander Road SportiveEvans Cycles Callander Road SportiveCallander, Perthshire, UK
- Up to 139 km (86 miles)
- From 20.00 GBP
- Unknown Riders
Buy Ticket Event Website
- Finishers Medal
- Choice of ride distances to suit all abilities
- Fully way-marked routes
- Well stocked High5 feed stations
- Mechanical Support
- GPX files published pre-event
- Rider times published post-event
- A great opportunity to meet fellow like-minded riders