King of The Mountains
120KM Route – A mountainous out and back course that takes in some of the best climbs in South Wales. Not once, but twice! The route takes in three mountains that feature in the UK’s top 100 climbs among many other lung busters in the area!
105KM Route – This route takes in the first half of the 120km route but then takes a flatter and faster course towards the finish, with a leg stinger in the final few kilometers.
At a Glance
- 30 Mar 2019 8:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- Enduraprep KOMEnduraprep KOMTreforest, RCT, UK
- Up to 120 km (75 miles)
- From 31.00 GBP
- 200 Riders
- March 30th 2019
- Distance – 120KM & 105KM
- £31 Entry Fee.
- Start Times – Small waves from 0800.
- Event HQ – USW Conference Centre, Treforest, CF37 1DL
- Well stocked feed stations.
- Chip Timing (overall duration plus one mountain pass split time).
- Spot Prizes.
- Well signed route.
- Mobile mechanics from Plan2Ride.
- Event insured through British Cycling.