UNKNOWN Buy Ticket Event Website
Starting and finishing in the town of Cirencester, the heart of the Cotswolds and the Roman capital of England, the Cotswold Autumn Classic heads out to take in the areas best roads and some challenging climbs. With thrww routes on offer (55km, 100km and 160km - ish!!) there's something for everyone - whether you want one last big challenge before the winter, or want to get out and enjoy yourself as you wind down at the end of the season.
The Cotswold Autumn Classic is a fully supported European-style cyclosportive:
- Comprehensively and clearly marked route
- Electronic timing
- Free car parking (and plenty of it)
- Two well-stocked feeding stations on the route (one on short & medium routes)
- Broom wagon, mechanical support and medical cover
- Motorcycle outrider support
- High quality photos of all riders available for purchase on the web
- Individual times available immediately at the event HQ
- Changing, showers and toilets available
- Hot food at the finish for all riders (included in price)
- Bespoke finishers medal
- Finishers goodie bag - including FREE BEER!
....and much more.