Found on the bucket list of many a mountain bike enthusiast, this unique event packs all the best bits of off-road riding together into one jam-packed amazingly varied route that will provide you with a dirt adventure you'll never forget. Most importantly of all, by taking part in this challenge you'll be supporting and raising money that will help us beat heart and circulatory disease. So what are you waiting for?
- a fully signed and well marshalled route, with mile markers
- complimentary water at all checkpoints - please bring a full water bottle that you can refill.
- complimentary energy bars at checkpoints 1 and 6, as well as recovery bars at the finish. There are 6 rest stops in total with the other 4 hosting local food options you can purchase - please bring cash.
- route map (available on the day)
- participant pack (to be received by post around 4 weeks before event day)
- downloadable GPX Files (available in advance of event day)
- expert training guidance provided by MTB Fitness
- medical support
- mechanical support
- medal for all finishers, unique to this event
At a Glance
- 23 Sep 2023 6:15am Up to 98 km (61 miles)
- Tickets On Sale From 55.00 GBP
- BHF London to Brighton Off-Road Bike RideBHF London to Brighton Off-Road Bike RideWalton-on-Thames, Surrey, UK Unknown Riders
- Up to 98 km (61 miles)
- From 55.00 GBP
- Unknown Riders