Saddle up for our "Giant Cause" and pedal from Cork to the Giants Causeway in Ireland over 4 days.
We are incredibly excited about this “bespoke” cycle challenge and it will be an AMAZING opportunity to experience a country in a way that is only possible by cycle. You will encounter the sights and sounds of Northern and Southern Ireland as we make our way along back roads, through traditional, colourful villages and towns and vibrant cities of culture. With a fully sign-posted route, mechanical support and regular feed stops all you need worry about is spinning the wheels and enjoying the Craic!
We have a limited amount of places on this event and we anticipate they will go wheely wheely quick!
Especially as we are offering the opportunity to DEFER your Registration Fee until 1st February 2017 if you sign up in 2016.
At a Glance
- 16 Sep 2017 8:32am
- Tickets On Sale
- Cork to the Giant's CausewayCork to the Giant's CausewayCork, Ireland, UK
- Up to 505 km (314 miles)
- From 150.00 GBP
- 50 Riders
QUICK FACT LIST:
- Registration Fee is £150 (deferred until 1st February 2017 if you sign up in 2016)
- Sponsorship Target is just £1500
- Four full days cycling from Cork to the Giants Causeway
- Accommodation and meals included
- Fully sign posted route
- Medical and mechanical support included
For the full details and itinerary about the event please download our Event Flyer and Booking pack below. IF you would like the details sent by post or email please CONTACT US with your details and we will send the details over to you.