UNKNOWN Buy Ticket Event Website
Our final Classic series event of 2023 awaits as we bring you The Kent Classic with all four routes starting and finishing at Lingfield Racecourse. The routes initially take you down and along the county border of East Sussex and Kent, before navigating around Hever Castle.
All four routes showcase the High Weald AONB for its rolling hills, diverse landscapes and wild untamed flora and fauna. The Long route makes its way to the most South-Easterly reaches of the Kent Downs as it loops up and around Sevenoaks before crossing over the Bough Beech reservoir and returning back to Lingfield.
• Fully Marked and Marshalled routes
• Chip times for all riders
• Roaming Mechnical Assistance
• Free event Photography
• Finishers Medal, Beer and OTE Sport Nutrition goodies
• On course emergency medical cover
• Fully stocked Feed Stations.