EY UP! Welcome to The Yorkshire Corker 2019 - 'Gerron yer Bike' for Charity
Join one of Yorkshire’s fastest growing charity bike rides on SUNDAY 2nd JUNE 2019
Why bother thi sen?
Now in it’s 3rd year, The aim of the Yorkshire Corker is to RAISE RIDE AND INSPIRE
- RAISE money for a variety of charities (Charities to be decided this year)
- Enjoy the RIDE in spectacular North Yorkshire in a NON-COMPETITIVE environment
- INSPIRE people of all ages and abilities to get into cycling (Everyone Welcome!)
- There are 3 beautiful and hilly rides to choose from along with 2 on-site INSPIRE events
- Kids Event- During the afternoon, there will be a fun kids event for all ages run by GoGet Riding York. http://www.goget.org.uk/go-get-riding/
- Inclusive Riding Events- (New for 2019) Again in the afternoon we are hoping to bring you a new event aimed at Inclusive Cycling, with a range of wacky, wonderful and inclusive bikes for riders of all abilities.
If all that isn’t enough to tempt you, on site we also have STONE BAKED PIZZA courtesy of the Horsebox Pizza Company, PROPER AWARD WINNING COFFEE from the Busy Bean Coffee Company and all being well a Sports Therapy Team to sooth those post ride pains with a MASSAGE!
At a Glance
- 02 Jun 2019 7:15am
- Tickets Not On Sale
- The Yorkshire Corker 2019The Yorkshire Corker 2019York, North Yorkshire, UK
- Up to 153 km (95 miles)
- From 35.00 GBP
- 300 Riders
What does thi get for thi brass?
- Official Yorkshire Corker Finishers’ T-Shirt Designed by the next generation of Cyclists
- On Course Support Vehicles on all rides
- Fully Signed Routes
- Some decent Scran!- Full Nutrition and Hydration along the route
- Organised Rest Stops at Sherriff Hutton, Rosedale, Malton and Buttercrambe
- Rider Numbers for your Bike
- Event Photographers on the Course and at the Finish Line
- Proper Yorkshire Class Organisation Throughout
- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY a LARGE Donation to this years’ three charities (2019 Charities to be confirmed)