*This event will now take place on the new date of Saturday 8th June 2019*
Join ITP Events at Giant Store Rutland for the original Rutland cycling event, the Rutland CiCLE Tour.
The routes are carefully planned to provide you with the best Rutland bike ride quiet, picturesque and challenging cycling terrain.
The short route is ideal for those new to cycling and cyclo-sportives, but still hard enough to provide a personal challenge. The toughest challenges come from the two longest distances, which features the most picturesque lanes and villages the area has to offer. Taking in not only Rutland but neighbouring Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Northamptonshire, the long route has almost 2000m of climbing and includes views of Rutland Water, the Vale of Belvoir, Eyebrook Reservoir and the impressive Harringworth Viaduct.
And don't forget, this event is followed by the professional Melton-Rutland International CiCLE Classic
At a Glance
- 08 Jun 2019 8:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- The Giant Rutland CiCLE Tour *NEW DATE*The Giant Rutland CiCLE Tour *NEW DATE*Normanton, Rutland, UK
- Up to 168 km (104 miles)
- From 32.00 GBP
- 1200 Riders
Buy Ticket Event Website
- THREE distances to choose from - see buttons on the left hand side of this page for routes and elevations etc.
- ALL ROUTES ARE ON ROAD, NO OFF-ROAD SECTIONS. ALL SUITABLE FOR A ROAD BIKE
- Feedstations at village halls on route. No pop-up feeds at the roadside.
- Post-event food included in the entry fee
- Mechanical Support and support vehicles
- Electronic Timing
- Event photography
- All routes £32
- Events medal