The first of three events in the annual SKODA Celtic Series, the SKODA Tour de Conamara will be held on Saturday 28th May 2022 starting and finishing in Clifden, Connemara.
The event offers participants the choice of 140km or 80km routes (view routes) and will travel through some of the finest coastal, lakelands, valleys and mountainous landscape in Ireland.
Your 2022 registration fee will include:
- ŠKODA Cycling gift* subject to early bird entries
- Access to on route feed stations
- Access to on route refuel stations
- Bike and medical back up supports
- Finishers Medal
- Finishers BBQ & Cyclists Massage Area
- Entry to draws for great cycling prizes
- ŠKODA Pasta party with bike mechanic for final bike tune ups
- A great day out in Connemara!
- First event to complete the ŠKODA Triple Crown
At a Glance
- 28 May 2022 8:30am Up to 140 km (87 miles)
- Tickets Sold Out From 48.00 EUR
- Skoda Tour de Conamara 2022Skoda Tour de Conamara 2022Connemara, Co. Galway, Ireland 1500 Riders
- Up to 140 km (87 miles)
- From 48.00 EUR
- 1500 Riders
REGISTRATION / WAITING LIST
Registration is now closed as the event is full and the waiting list is closed. As a gesture to those who signed up on the waiting list, they will be provided with an opportunity to register for the 2018 event ahead of the public registration along with this years participants with the pre registration is opened before the 1st January.