Ride 220 miles through the heart of England in one of the most demanding and rewarding events of the year, raising money for Ambitious about Autism along the way.
Now in its sixth year, the traditional Manchester to London route has been reversed for 2019, starting in London and riding north.
Riders must choose to represent the North or the South in a friendly competition to discover which region will establish the lowest average ride time. Last year the North claimed a first victory: can they back it up, or will the South come back stronger this year?
A challenge for even seasoned sportive riders, Manchester to London is unique, fully supported, and a celebration of British cycling and culture.
Not only has the route been refreshed with a new start and finish point, three of the four feed stations will be in new venues, Rapha have added more car-free miles of road bike-friendly gravel and a midnight start time. Finally, to add to the excitement there is now an option for relay teams to participate working together to complete the distance.
Entry costs £150 and places are limited to 300, and we’re asking each rider to raise £750 for Ambitious about Autism.
At a Glance
- 31 Aug 2019 12:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- Rapha London to Manchester ChallengeRapha London to Manchester ChallengeLondon, UK
- Up to 356 km (221 miles)
- From 150.00 GBP
- 300 Riders
- 220 miles of hard British riding
- Support with fundraising and training
- Fully signed and mapped route
- Four feed stations serving British fare
- Support vehicles and broom wagons
- Limited edition North and South Caps
- Party at the Rapha Cycle Club Manchester the evening before the event