Cycle from London to Paris in four days – an epic journey of 275 miles through southern England and Northern France.
This is a fully supported and guided trip between two iconic capital cities and begins in Blackheath where you’ll cycle south-east into the Garden of England, Kent. We then catch a ferry from Dover to Calais where we spend our first night.
Over the next three days you’ll cycle through quintessentially French countryside, quaint villages and beautiful roads to one of the most romantic cities in the world, finishing up under the legendary Eiffel Tower.
After a celebratory meal on Day 4, we’ll spend a night in Paris after which you’ll have a day to spend sightseeing in this incredible city. In the afternoon of Day 5 you’ll catch the Eurostar back to London where you’ll be met by the More Adventure team with your bicycles and luggage.
There is no minimum sponsorship on this trip, if you are raising money for a charity that is fantastic and we can assist you with that however, if you just want to ride for the experience then book on, turn up and ride!
Single room option is an additional £180 which can be added upon booking.
At a Glance
- 05 Sep 2019 6:00am
- Ticket Status Unknown
- London to Paris Bike RideLondon to Paris Bike RideLondon, Greater London, UK
- Up to 122 km (76 miles)
- From 695.00 GBP
- 20 Riders
- Cycle Leader/s and Support Driver/Bike Mechanic
- 4 x night’s hotel accommodation
- 4 x breakfasts
- 4 x buffet-style lunches
- Ferry crossing from Dover to Calais
- Eurostar train back to London from Paris
- All luggage transported during your trip
- Bicycle and main luggage transfer back to London from Paris