Join us for South Wales' first ever gravel sportive!
The King of Grit will take in some of the most beautiful tracks and trails that Wales has to offer. Challenging, exhilarating and absolutely breathtaking.
Perfect for gravel, cyclocross and mountain bikes.
- March 28th 2020
- Distance – 76KM
- £35 Entry fee. Entries open via the British Cycling calendar.
- Start times - 0800.
- Event HQ – USW Conference Centre, Treforest, CF37 1DL
- Well stocked feed station.
- Chip timing.
- Giveaways & spot prizes
- Well signed route.
- Mobile mechanics from Plan2Ride.
- Event insured through British Cycling.
At a Glance
- 28 Mar 2020 8:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- KOG - King of Grit Gravel/Cross SportiveKOG - King of Grit Gravel/Cross SportiveTreforest, Rhondda Cynon Taf, UK
- Up to 76 km (47 miles)
- From 35.00 GBP
- 200 Riders