The 2020 Randonnee will take place on Sunday 3rd May 2020.
The Randonnee follows the Round The Island (RTI) cycle routes in a clockwise direction and there will be a choice of 100km and 55km rides. The Event starts at 9am and finishes at 6pm.
No entry fee. Online Registration will open in the New Year.
Keep up-to-date with Randonnee news and the build up to the event by liking our facebook page or following us on Twitter.
The IoW Randonnee was established by the Wayfarers in 1985 and uniquely follows a route around the whole of the Isle of Wight taking minor roads and lanes where possible enabling the rider to see and enjoy the best of the Island's scenery. The event attracts around 3000 participants each year.
At a Glance
- 03 May 2020 9:00am
- Tickets Not On Sale
- Isle of Wight RandonneeIsle of Wight RandonneeIsle of Wight, UK
- Up to 100 km (62 miles)
- Unknown CostFrom GBP
- 3000 Riders
Buy Ticket Event Website
- Randonnee has been running for over 30 years
- It's a family event on open roads. It's not a sportive or race.
- The event is FREE to enter
- Around 3000 Cyclists take part in the event each year
- You must pre-register for the event to avoid queues on the day
- Start at any of the checkpoints on the day
- The 100km event follows the round the island route in a Clockwise Direction
- The 55km event, geared more for families, follows a route on the East Side of the island, taking in Cycle Route 23 also in a clockwise direction
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult and participants under the age of 18 must have a signed parental consent form; the form is available here or from Randonee checkpoints