Join us in exploring the many miles of remote cycling country in and around this outstanding area – quiet roads and lanes throughout – along with breathtaking scenery and challenging ascents – if it’s good enough for Wiggo...
- Please note the entry fee will increase by £5 on 1 January 2020.
- On-the-day entries will cost £35.
- Souvenir medals can be purchased with your entry for an additional £5.
- free parking on tarmac
- on site toilets, changing and showers
- entry on event day available (cash only please)
- mechanical support
- 1st aiders en route
- 100% waymarked course
- quiet roads and lanes throughout
- British Cycling Public Liability insurance cover
- 1 x well stocked feed station en route
- friendly marshals and helpers
- riders times and photographs published online post event
- broom wagons
- post ride goodie bag, snacks and drinks
- complimentary post ride swim, sauna, steam and jacuzzi
At a Glance
- 14 Jun 2020 10:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- Forest of Bowland 63 Mile LoopForest of Bowland 63 Mile LoopLancaster, Lancashire, UK
- Up to 102 km (63 miles)
- From 25.00 GBP
- 250 Riders