Now into its fifth consecutive year, we return to the stunning Osterley Park.
Surrounded by gardens, park and farmland, Osterley is one of the last surviving country estates in London. Now a National Trust property, with excellent transport links to London and elsewhere, we think it’ll serve as a fantastic venue for a sportive.
The route is somewhat deceiving; once we’ve left the estate we’re soon out into the countryside and leaving the city behind.
This is the one of the first fixtures on the RIDE IT calendar so will be a great opportunity to work off any festive indulgence and get the New Year off to a flying start! The Estate is a short hop from central London by tube but a world apart.
At a Glance
- 17 Feb 2019 8:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- Evans Cycles London Road SportiveEvans Cycles London Road SportiveIsleworth, Middlesex, UK
- Up to 118 km (73 miles)
- From 20.00 GBP
- Unknown Riders
- Finishers Medal
- Choice of ride distances to suit all abilities
- Fully way-marked routes
- Well stocked High5 feed stations
- Mechanical Support
- GPX files published pre-event
- Rider times published post-event
- A great opportunity to meet fellow like-minded riders