As the Cycling season draws to a close, good Sportives are becoming harder and harder to find. If like us you don’t want to lose your form over the winter, you’ll be looking for a November ride that is challenging yet suitable for the Autumnal conditions.
The Perfect End of Season Sportive
Our event HQ is the prestigious Redbridge Cycling Centre, here the ride can make use of the newly built closed track. The raised location of the land in this part of Essex gives you a amazing panoramic view of the City of London while still being surrounded by the peace of the countryside.
The Essex Season Ender offers two stunning routes that head out North East from Redbridge Cycling Centre onto quiet rolling countryside roads. Both routes take in beautiful scenery that is extremely popular amongst local cyclists due to the variety of terrain on offer – both routes take on hills such as Hoe Lane, as well as offering flatter sections for those looking to get their average speed up.
2 Km Closed Road Segment!
Redbridge Cycling Centre has a superb closed road track, so if the feeling takes you you’ll be able to go full out without the risk of encountering traffic and maybe claim the king of the mountain?!
So don’t miss out on this season’s last chance to have a ride with friends and like minded people. Let’s keep that summer form for as long as possible!
At a Glance
- 17 Nov 2019 8:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- Essex Season EnderEssex Season EnderIlford, Essex, UK
- Up to 116 km (72 miles)
- From 20.00 GBP
- 700 Riders
The Standard Times for 72 miles are:
- Age Group 18 to 39 = 4:20 Gold, 4:40 Silver, 5:00 Bronze.
- Age Group 40 to 49 = 4:35 Gold, 4:50 Silver, 5:10 Bronze.
- Age Group 50 to 59 = 4:45 Gold, 5:00 Silver, 5:20 Bronze.
- Age Group 60+ = 5:00 Gold, 5:20 Silver, 5:40 Bronze.
The Standard Times for 42 miles are:
- Age Group 18 to 39 = 2:20 Gold, 2:40 Silver, 3:05 Bronze
- Age Group 40 to 49 = 2:30 Gold, 2:50 Silver, 3:15 Bronze
- Age Group 50 to 59 = 2:40 Gold, 3:05 Silver, 3:30 Bronze
- Age Group 60+ = 3:00 Gold, 3:25 Silver, 3:50 Bronze.
Ladies add 11% to each category