*Cancelled because of coronavirus. Please see event website for further details.*
Come and stretch your legs on the remote fells above Lancaster – travel along deserted lanes with stunning scenery throughout your journey, including vast panoramas all the way the the Irish Sea.
- Please note the entry fee will increase by £5 on 1 January 2020.
- On-the-day entries will cost £30.
- Souvenir medals can be purchased with your entry for an additional £5.
- free parking on tarmac
- on site toilets, changing and showers
- entry on event day available (cash only please)
- mechanical support
- 1st aiders en route
- 100% waymarked course
- quiet roads and lanes throughout
- British Cycling Public Liability insurance cover
- regular well stocked feed stations en route
- friendly marshals and helpers
- times published online post event
- broom wagons
- post ride snacks and drinks
- complimentary post ride swim, sauna, steam and jacuzzi
At a Glance
- 14 Jun 2020 10:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- *Cancelled* Forest of Bowland 30 Mile Loop*Cancelled* Forest of Bowland 30 Mile LoopLancaster, Lancashire, UK
- Up to 48 km (30 miles)
- From 20.00 GBP
- 250 Riders