Enter before 1st October to claim your free High 5 Bottle Pack at the ride.
Join us for our penultimate event of 2016 and clock up some winter miles before we head into the festive period.
Starting from High Lodge in the heart of Thetford Forest we head south through Elvedon and skirt around RAF Honington, before heading back to base past Thetford’s Devil’s Mere. It’s a relatively flat course that features a few undulations along the way but no significant climbs so a great opportunity to work on your winter base fitness, end the year on a high and set you up nicely for the year ahead.
As with all RIDE IT events, there will be varying distances to choose from, as well as hot food and drink to warm you up when you return.
At a Glance
- 26 Nov 2017 8:00am
- Tickets On Sale
- EVANS RIDE IT: Thetford SportiveEVANS RIDE IT: Thetford SportiveThetford, Suffolk, UK
- Up to 118 km (73 miles)
- From 7.50 GBP
- 1000 Riders
- Choice of ride distances to suit all abilities
- Fully way-marked routes
- Well stocked High5 feed stations
- Mechanical Support
- GPX files published pre-event
- Rider times published post-event
- A great opportunity to meet fellow like-minded riders
- Registration - 08:00-10:00
- Fun, Short & Medium - 08.30 - 10:00
- Long - 08.30 - 09:30
- Event Closes - 17:00
Children ride free when accompanied by a full paying adult
On the day entry available unless sold out and will include a £3.00 admin fee
Routes are provisional, distance and elevation may be subject to change