Enter before 24th June to claim your free High 5 Bottle Pack at the ride.
A truly spectacular day of mountain biking; both routes on this tough ride start with a climb and a descent into Coldwell Clough, where those on the full route medium split off to climb up to the top of the classic Jacobs Ladder, before a great descent into Upper Booth. There is a road climb up to the top of Mam Tor, which leads riders to Rushup Edge, around the Roych and back into Coldwell Clough to rejoin the Short route which climbs up the side of Kinder reservoir before heading out to Lantern Pike and the descent back home.
- Choice of ride distances to suit all abilities
- Fully way-marked routes
- Well stocked High5 feed stations
- Mechanical Support
- GPX files published pre-event
- Rider times published post-event
- A great opportunity to meet fellow like-minded riders
- Registration - 08:00-09:45
- Short & Medium - 08.30 - 10:00
- Long - 08.30 - 09:30
- Event Closes - 17:00
Children ride free when accompanied by a full paying adult
On the day entry available unless sold out and will include a £3.00 admin fee
Routes are provisional, distance and elevation may be subject to change